With so many different Apps out there now, all designed to improve productivity and help grow your business, it can be difficult to decide which ones are right for you. So here is my Top 5 list of the Apps I use daily in my business and why.
- Zoho – This is a cloud based operating system for business which has everything you need to boost sales, step up productivity, and manage all day-to-day activities. This is a great application which I use not only for Time Tracking and invoicing my clients but also for CRM and mail campaigns. The handy thing is that all the separate Zoho Apps integrate together helping streamline your process and keep your productivity on track. Even better, it’s free to use for 1 user up to 50 contacts. Find out more at www.zoho.com
- Buffer – I use this social media management software to keep track of mine and my clients various social accounts and to help me schedule posts across the likes of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram. I have upgraded to ‘The Awesome Plan’ which allows you have to several accounts linked and gives you better analysis of your posts to enable you to see which ones are working best for you. There are of course other similar apps out there including Hootsuite, Tweakdeck etc but for me Buffer ticks all the boxes. www.buffer.com
- Graphicstock – I came across Graphicstock on my hunt for new stock images and was excited when I came across their FREE deal. Sign up and for 7 days you can download unlimited images to keep https://www.graphicstock.com/freeimages/.
- Canva – for a quick and easy way to create stand out images for my social media posts I use this fab design tool, Canva. So incredibly easy to use with hundreds of readymade templates and options and again free unless you want to upgrade to the pro version. www.canva.com
- Bitly – if you are posting a lot on social media then this app is one you need to be using. We all know lengthy website/article links, especially on Twitter, can take up so much of the limited characters you have, so use Bitly to create a shortened URL. https://bitly.com/
Of course this list isn’t extensive and I could go on with numerous other apps I use daily including Asana, Trello, Wave, Commun.it, Quillengage etc. I’m sure there are lots more free tools that help us stay productive. Are you using something that’s not on the list and you’d like to recommend? Do share in the comments below.